logwatch failing on mail to user

Claude Jones claude_jones at levitjames.com
Tue Dec 12 04:36:40 UTC 2006

On Mon December 11 2006 8:32 pm, Tim wrote:
> Probably time to post your configuration file.  Substitute "example.com"
> for any domain name that you don't want to mention in public.

This is the only part of the sendmail.mc file I've altered - everything else
is exactly as it was installed by the original installation:

dnl define(`SMART_HOST', `smtp.your.provider')dnl
define(`SMART_HOST', `outgoing.verizon.net')dnl
dnl #

The top line is the original. The second line is what I added
--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD, USA