Nvidia in Dual head mode

François Patte francois.patte at math-info.univ-paris5.fr
Wed Dec 13 11:38:20 UTC 2006

Brian McGrew a écrit :
> I want two separate X screens, display :0.0 and :0.1 with two monitors on a
> single card.  The below config is what I'm using now and getting the one
> huge desktop.

Change ServerLayout section to:

Section "ServerLayout"
         Identifier     "Multihead layout"
         Screen      0  "Screen0" LeftOf "Screen1"
         Screen      1  "Screen1"
         InputDevice    "Mouse0" "CorePointer"
#        InputDevice    "Synaptics" "AlwaysCore"
         Option         "Xinerama" "on"
#        Option         "Clone" "on"
EndSection

(make changes to fit what you want)

In section Modules comment dri (nothing to do with xinerama, simply
nvidia issue)

Should work like this.

--
François Patte