Gnome-Session problems

Rob Brown-Bayliss uncertain.genius at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 18:30:25 UTC 2006

Hi, My user sission is dying on login.  Alas it dies before anythin is
writen to .xsession-errors...  The first 1 or 2 icons in the fedora
splash screen show up before X is killed and I am taken back the gdm
login screen.  Root and other users are unaffected.

I think it is beryl-manager... What I want to know is how can I
prevent these from being in the startup when I can't even login to
edit my session properties?

Or, how can I change a users session properties when logged in as root?

Thanks.

--
Rob