OT: delay in posting on the list

George Arseneault george_arseneault2001 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 13 19:15:44 UTC 2006

--- James Wilkinson <fedora at aprilcottage.co.uk> wrote:

> In your headers, I see
>
> That's pretty high. Evidently Yahoo's naming has
> confused
> FORGED_YAHOO_RCVD and RCVD_IN_DYNABLOCK. The
> underscore *and* the 2001
> in your username is always going to look like a
> spammer's way of
> tracking spam. But it looks like Yahoo's got one of
> its mailservers in
> at least SORBS.
>
> Has anyone else spotted this with Yahoo?
>
> James.

Thanks for the info. I thought it might be on my end.

Sorry about the name, everyone.  When I signed on, it
was assigned automatically.  I entered my name and it
tacked on the year and issued that as my account...
Maybe I should see about changing it?

George

BTW. had to log off before my message (either one) was
posted. That's why it took so long to reply.