Accessing svn repository on windows machine from linux machine

linux linux at celticblues.com
Thu Dec 14 16:12:25 UTC 2006

I have a FC6 machine from which I need to access a subversion repository
which is located on a Windows XP machine.

 From what I have read, it appears I need to use Samba to do this correct?

What are the basic steps... I have an account on the Windows machine,
and I can access the repository from my Windows laptop.  Will I need to
do anything samba related on the windows box?

Is there a samba for dummies article on the net somewhere?

Thanks,
Ed