Fedore 2.6.18-1.2868.fc6xen header files?

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Mon Dec 25 16:40:32 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-12-25 at 13:31 +0200, Jacques Butcher wrote:
> As mentioned - I am new to Linux and I not going to give up this time.
>
> How do I switch my kernel to a non-xen version?  Ive just started
> playing with fedore and Im learning all the way.

Install another kernel, reboot, then use the GRUB menu to select it,
instead, as you boot up.

Once you're happy that it boots okay, you can make it the default boot
option, by editing the /boot/grub/grub.conf file, changing the default
number to match your new kernel (it starts counting from the top of the
list, from zero).

I read messages from the public lists.