Blocking Spam

jdow jdow at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 28 08:46:52 UTC 2006

From: "Florin Andrei" <florin at andrei.myip.org>
> jdow wrote:
>> From: "Florin Andrei" <florin at andrei.myip.org>

>>> Um... learn Perl?
>>
>> Which it? If you mean spamassassin and added rule sets the SARE rules
>> are documented for their characteristics.
>
> The guy was asking about the Perl modules required by SpamAssassin. See
> his message.

That is also in the wiki with examples. I didn't see the original. All I
saw was the above quotes. I started following this thread late. Normally
I pounce on spam messages. But I've been working my self to sleep for
my customer. (520k of code in the last three months or so.)

>> Read. I know this is a foreign concept to young folks these days. But
>> the data is present. Use it.
>
> Time to follow your own advice. ;-)

If it were there ....

{^_-}