kbuildsycoca problem?

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Fri Dec 1 02:30:27 UTC 2006

Greetings;

I just installed "yum install xmms xmms*" and then ran kbuildsycoca to get
it into the menu's.  Twice now, and it reported that it was re-using the
old config, but it has reduced the menu's drasticly, control center is
completely missing, the subdirs of the games menu is gone so its all one
big listing now, etc etc.

What has happened here?  Do I need to mv the old one so it works from
scratch or what?  In which case what file do I mv please.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)