Can't get GRUB installed.

Ted Gervais ve1drg at av.eastlink.ca
Fri Dec 1 14:02:21 UTC 2006

At 01:16 PM 12/1/2006 +0000, you wrote:
>Ted Gervais wrote:

Thanks Tim for getting back to my question(s) on grub. I haven't given up
but I have gone back to installing centos and it went on just great.
And absolutely no problems with grub.  I made some notes on where and how
centos installed grub and now I am going back to try and install fc6 again..

I wonder if there might be a problem with that first disk of fc6?  Or
something like that?  I had the install process check the disk and it said
things were ok. But I sure am wondering.  I have never had a problem
installing any of the redhat/fedora products before but what the heck -
these things will happen.

OK. I am off to remove centos and to install again fc6.

-<snip>-