Fonts on FC6

Craig White craig at tobyhouse.com
Fri Dec 1 16:38:04 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-12-01 at 08:34 -0600, Aaron Konstam wrote:
> On Fri, 2006-12-01 at 14:31 +0100, Erik P. Olsen wrote:
> > Erik P. Olsen wrote:
> > > Frank Cox wrote:
> > > [snip]
> > >
> > > Press "Fonts..." and you'll see the "Add..." button for adding fonts.
> > > [snip]
> > >
> > Someone asked where the "Fonts" button is. On my FC5 system it is next to the
> > "New Printer" button, but maybe it has dropped out of the FC6 version of
> > spadmin. Anyway, what it does is adding ttf fonts to
> > ~/.openoffice.org2.0/user/fonts/
> Are these buttons in OO? I can't find them.
----
obviously not on OOo as shipped with FC-6...I just checked myself and was surprised to see that the fonts button has been removed.

I thought that there was supposed to be a Font 'wizard' under File => Wizards but I don't see that either and I did install sun's java because other things in OOo don't seem to work well with the gcj version...but no 'Font' Wizard

Craig