Mom! K3b and yum are not sharing their toys again!!

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 20:11:54 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-12-01 at 11:03 -0800, Dave Stevens wrote:
> On Thursday 30 November 2006 21:06, Ric Moore wrote:
> > OK, figuring something had to be missing I rpm -e k3b as there was no
> > k3b-devl installed and yum kept bitchin about it..
>
> there is also a specific k3b list that it might be helpful to cross-post to...
> Dave

Am I hearing that I should victimize others as well?? Great idea! I'll
trundle off and do just that.

My thinking is that our packager omitted the setup and that the k3b
bunch will point that out like real quick, and throw rotten fruit in the
general direction of RH/FC while praising Ubuntu to the heavens.

I'll cut n paste the gruesome results to here. <smirks> Ric