email to fax server sugetions

Thom Paine painethom at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 12:27:27 UTC 2006

I'm not sure what clients you will be running this with, but I have a
site that has about 30 machines that send faxes out and they of course
use Windows XP.

I've set them up with Hylafax and I'm extremely happy with it. I don't
have them doing it from email, rather I have a plugin that integrates
with Outlook for their address book and they print to the fax printer.

The server sends about 200 faxes a week, and I don't think that any
have failed when the number is put in correctly.

--
-=/>Thom