kernel panic on dell poweredge 1500sc

Adam Hough ahough at lsu.edu
Mon Dec 4 16:38:29 UTC 2006

Question is the Dell/adaptec SCSI controller actually controlling any of
the disk?
If it is not controlling any of the disk and the aacraid kernel module
is load it might confuse the kernel module and cause a panic.  I have an
ibm server that has a serveraid card in it that caused FC6 to crash on
install.

--
Adam Hough
High Performance Computing