Unclean shutdown, Mozilla won't start

Mike McCarty Mike.McCarty at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 5 03:00:43 UTC 2006

I had to do an emergency shutdown due to complete system lockup,
and now Mozilla won't start. It puts up a dialogue screen asking
what profile to use (only one selection, "default"). If I tell
it to start up, then it says it can't because the profile is
in use.

Could someone please tell me how to convince Mozilla that it should
let me browse?

Thanks,

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.