Units??

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Tue Dec 5 11:54:33 UTC 2006

Tim [about using "info"]:
>> Cursor up and down, and hit enter when the cursor is on a line with
>> asterisks before a word.  It's a bastard, though; worse than Lynx.

Anne Wilson:
> I wouldn't have guessed that in a month of Sundays!  What's more, the
> status line said '23/23 100%' - how was I to know that there was more
> hiding, if only I knew the secret?  Grrr!!

Hmm, I don't recall how I worked it out, I probably pressed the ? key to
read the help, as the bottom of the screen hinted about...  ;-)

Just quickly looking at some of the text if you type info by itself
(without a file to read), it looks like it's based on emacs.  UGH!

--
(Currently running FC4, in case that's important to the thread)

I read messages from the public lists.