Fedora and reinstalling Windows

Mike McCarty Mike.McCarty at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 6 03:51:53 UTC 2006

Grumpy wrote:
> On Tuesday 05 December 2006 17:34, Mike McCarty wrote:
>
>>But I am definitely using all Microsoft product to manage initial boot
>>(after the BIOS relinquishes control, that is).
>
> you poor poor soul :-(

Nah. It works fine, and was easy to set up. Once I've selected that
I want to boot Linux, GRUB comes up and asks me which version of the
kernel I'd prefer. Works fine. I put a default in for Linux, along
with a timeout so I could easily select, but just walk away from
a boot if I preferred.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.