Cinelerra and Fedora

Claude Jones claude_jones at levitjames.com
Wed Dec 6 13:38:09 UTC 2006

On Wed December 6 2006 8:30 am, Claude Jones wrote:
> I am
> providing this information in the hope that the claims have merit, and that
> someone more competent than I to assess such things will take an interest
> and find out.

Looks like I spoke too quickly. The following was added to the thread I
pointed to in my previous message just after I sent my post to the Fedora
list:

"Not quite.  Cinelerra bundles some other libraries that are not
Heroine's original work.  They are not all GPL-ed."

Sorry for the noise...
--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD, USA