yum localupdate compains arguement list too long

Barry Yu barryyu-cts at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 6 16:15:08 UTC 2006

I downloaded and stored all the rpm update packages in folder where I plan to use for other new install of Fedora systems so each of them won't need to do yum update through Internet.
When I used yum localupdate /mnt/allrpmupdates/*.rpm, the yum displayed  a message "arguement list too long" and then stopped doing anything, when I issued yum localupate /mnt/allrpmupdates/a*.rpm , yum started the local update and I have to repleat yum localupdate b*.rpm, c*.rpm to z*.rpm.
Is there any way to use the yum localupdate to do the localupate at one time ?