FC6 equivalent to Windows System Restore

linux linux at celticblues.com
Wed Dec 6 18:17:59 UTC 2006

I finially have my FC6 installation the way i like it.... I am sure at
some point in the future, I am going to mess it up though.  In Windows
there is the System Restore capability.  How can I achieve the same
effect under FC6.  That is, roll back changes that did not work out the
way I assumed etc.   Basically, undoing dumb stuff.

The best way would be 'Don't do dumb stuff" but being rather new to
linux, the fact that what I am about to do is dumb, does not occur to me
until after I am through doing it....

Thanks,
Ed