Totem and url handlers

Ted Gervais ve1drg at av.eastlink.ca
Thu Dec 7 20:23:11 UTC 2006

When I try and bring up a video in CNN I get this message:

Totem could not play
'mms://wmscnn.stream.aol.com.edgestreams.net/cnn/us/2006/12/06/sot.or.missing.
 man.presser.kptv.ws.wmv'.

No url handler implemented for "mms".

To try and get around this problem I have used yum and installed
mplayer. That went well and I have upgraded fc6 to all its current
upgrades.  So everything there is all ok.

Now - since I am missing a url handler for MMS what and where can I find
that file?  I did a search for it and I can't seem to find it anywhere.
But than, maybe its something else that I should be looking for.

Any thoughts on this guys?