Resizing an LVM volume to make way for XP install?

Whil Hentzen linuxnews at hentzenwerke.com
Fri Dec 8 16:02:38 UTC 2006

> I used to be. I got tired of some of the people on the mailing list.
> Especially one guy that would answer most questions with change to
> freeBSD. (I never could figure out why he was a member of a Linux
> user's group.)

That's a shame. Yeah, that fellow has been annoying at times but he's
pretty much gone now. It's possible the freeBSD people kicked him out
for promoting Linux... You can always just twit filter him. :) I still
have a couple of your messages from long ago in my archive, one on a USB
issue that I was having trouble with, for example.

Whil