Advice on Spools and Logs

George Arseneault george_arseneault2001 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 8 18:35:14 UTC 2006

Hey all:

Finally configured Thunderbird to grab the root and
user messages in the spool. But, is there a way for
root to grab the messages in the clamav spool?

I'm assuming that they are the same as the ones I
found in root. (since the headers also listed cc to
clamav) But, in any case they are building up and I
have less than 1 gig on that drive.

Also, do the logs automatically delete anything older
than so many days? And, how to I set it up/do it
manually?

Thanks for any advice.

George

P.S. any recommendations on good (free) reference docs
will also be appreciated.  :)