FC6 and acroread - not working

Paul Johnson pauljohn32 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 9 04:37:54 UTC 2006

Install the newest Adobe RPM from the adobe website, which for me is
AdobeReader_enu-7.0.8-1

Then the attached patch fixes the problem you see in there.

/usr/local/Adobe/Acrobat7.0/bin

You know, in a terminal run "patch < acrobat.patch" in that directory.

--
Paul E. Johnson
Professor, Political Science