Stuff appearing across my terminal screens..

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Sun Dec 10 02:19:52 UTC 2006

On Sat, 2006-12-09 at 16:27 -0500, Jim Cornette wrote:
> If you want to stop the beagled service, you can stop it from
> system/administration/server settings/services under the menu.

And if you don't use it, you may as well un-install it.  One less thing
on the system...

I had a beagle RPM, but didn't have any beagled service.  I haven't
really looked into whether that's installed separately.  I've
un-installed the beagle RPM, and didn't find anything else.

--
(Currently running FC4, in case that's important to the thread)

I read messages from the public lists.