more natural colors

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Sun Dec 10 02:44:56 UTC 2006

On Sat, 2006-12-09 at 20:10 -0500, Mike Chalmers wrote:
> I was wondering what y'all thought about Fedora using more natural
> colors on their logos, backgrounds, website, etc.? I would like to see
> a mixture of different shades of green, blue, yellow, white, etc.
> instead of red, black, purple.

I can understand the use of simple colours on logos, and they probably
explain it on their page about the artwork (simplicity of printing,
getting printing houses to print what you want, it printing well on low
colour systems - such as 256 colour video modes, etc.).  Though beyond
that, websites, etc., the same doesn't apply, though logos and corporate
styling should be used consistent.

--
(Currently running FC4, in case that's important to the thread)

I read messages from the public lists.