phpMyAdmin Administration

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Mon Dec 11 03:42:40 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-12-08 at 15:10 -0500, R. G. Newbury wrote:
> In trying to get past this error, the entire phpMyAdmin folder is now
> owned by apache and *everything* has been chmod'ed to 777....I can't
> get any more world writeable than that but still the error.

Do NOT forget to undo that when you find the solution.  You don't want
things world writable, nor owned by Apache (which comes down to the same
thing - if Apache owns the files, then the world can write to them,
through Apache).

--
Test running FC6 & FC5, and still using FC4.
I delete all private mail, unseen.  I read from the list.