Postfix: copy of all outbounds relays to myself

redhatdude at bellsouth.net redhatdude at bellsouth.net
Mon Dec 11 06:36:20 UTC 2006

Hi,
Is it possible to get postfix to send me a copy or every single email
that is relayed through it?
I've seen two emails that I haven't sent go out and I wonder how that
happened. I have my smtpd server with TLS and sasl2 authentication
for just one user. However, I allow emails sent from the localhost. I
don't know how these two emails got through and I'd like a copy of
anything relayed so I can see who or what sent it. At the moment, I'm
the only user since I just set up postfix with cyrus-imapd and
roundcubemail.
Thanks,
EJ