LVM Problem Mounting

Paul Ward pnward at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 13 14:52:51 UTC 2006

Hi all,

I managed to resolve this in the end.

It seems the disk was messed up, I ran a fsck and got numeros errors
for all the inodes and blocks . Once this had completed with some
errors unable to be fixed I was able to at least mount the disk.

I then managed to export the data off and have just started teh
process of getting teh data back on to a new build. (without LVM's) ;)

Maybe the file descriptors or the codepage thing was corrupted at
least my data is there now?