Mouse gestures

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 15:34:58 UTC 2006

On 13/12/06, Fernando Apesteguía <fernando.apesteguia at gmail.com> wrote:
> OK, but are these programs used in FC 6? I have a stock installation
> and GNOME has mouse gestures enabled, but I can't find any
> documentation around here about this feature. Does it exist?
>
> Is it possible enable/disable mouse gestures?

I'm assuming that you'd need to install them. Check yum to see if it
can find them in your repos. I don't use Gnome so I don't know about
the default mouse gestures. Have you tryed KDE yet? I find it much
better than Gnome for people who don't generally like default
settings. Gnome is (no flamewar, please) for people who want to sit
down at a machine and adapt themselves to it. You don't seems that
type (as you are interested in gestures).

http://lyricslist.com
http://what-is-what.com