Mouse gestures

Fernando Apesteguía fernando.apesteguia at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 15:51:22 UTC 2006

On 12/13/06, Dotan Cohen <dotancohen at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 13/12/06, Fernando Apesteguía <fernando.apesteguia at gmail.com> wrote:
> > OK, but are these programs used in FC 6? I have a stock installation
> > and GNOME has mouse gestures enabled, but I can't find any
> > documentation around here about this feature. Does it exist?
> >
> > Is it possible enable/disable mouse gestures?
> >

> I'm assuming that you'd need to install them. Check yum to see if it
> can find them in your repos. I don't use Gnome so I don't know about
> the default mouse gestures. Have you tryed KDE yet? I find it much
> better than Gnome for people who don't generally like default
> settings. Gnome is (no flamewar, please) for people who want to sit
> down at a machine and adapt themselves to it. You don't seems that
> type (as you are interested in gestures).

Hehe, I love the simplicity of GNOME, is just that I can't find the
proper documentation about this feature. I also use KDE with Debian
but only because that's not my computer ;)

Anyway if somebody could tell me how to enable/disble this feature and
where to find documentation about the gestures, I would appreciate any
help.

Thanks Dotan