OT: delay in posting on the list

George Arseneault george_arseneault2001 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 14 20:38:53 UTC 2006

Actually, I'd like to thank everyone for their posts.

I was just curious about the delay. Of course, I will
keep this all in mind for future reference (mind like
public garbage dump. Don't ask)

I've been using the computers at my local library the
past two days with no problems. Now, I'm thinking
there could be problems in my friend's connection.
He's in Royal Oak and in the past month the cable went
down twice when the polls were hit by cars.

Again, Thanks everybody
George