t-bird fonts

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 16:39:22 UTC 2006

On 11/12/06, Gene Heskett <gene.heskett at verizon.net> wrote:
> Greetings;
>
> Currently using the latest tbird for FC5, generally it works but with
> one big gotcha.
>
> I have miss-read the subject line on several occasions because the font
> use to display the Subject: line can best be described as the bold,
> blocky version of butt-ugly.ttf.  To me, its less readable than almost
> any variation of the 5x7 font that used to be std on pin pounder
> printers 20 years ago.
>
> Can someone please tell me where to effect a change in this particular
> font?  Please?

Gene, I don't have TB installed right now, but I remember from when I
did use it that in Edit->Preferences-> ??? You can change the fonts
for all the individual place (message pane, folders pane, etc...). It
does _not_ use the default font for the system.

Also, from experience, if you want a font that looks good at small
(6-8px) sizes then use Microsoft's Tahoma. It's great for email
clients.

Dotan Cohen

http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/artist_albums/487/u2.php
http://technology-sleuth.com/technical_answer/how_much_memory_will_i_need_for_my_digital_camera.html