How to install Java/Frefox in FC6 -

Knute Johnson linux at rabbitbrush.frazmtn.com
Mon Dec 18 19:05:13 UTC 2006

I have a similar problem.  I can't get java to work in my browser but it
is installed and works great from the command line.  Firefox shows it as
installed but applets do not work and the test site does not work.

It was working and I decided to install Sun's 1.6 JDK.  I installed
jpackage-util version 1.7b, installed Sun's 1.6 JDK rpm and then
installed the jpackage for 1.6.  The compiler works, the run time works
but not in Firefox.  I don't know how to test Open Office but if
somebody knows I'll try that too.

I looked at the links and they are all correct.

Any ideas where to start?

--
Knute Johnson
email s/nospam/linux/