freeze / lock up when plugging in any USB device

Les hlhowell at pacbell.net
Tue Dec 19 10:04:26 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-12-19 at 17:31 +0800, Cooper Strange wrote:
> Is it just me, or do all the other topics seem to have traffic? Does
> anybody know anything about this USB problem? Surely me and Filip are
> not the only ones in the world with this issue. Do we need to file a
> bug or something to developers?

I can only speak for myself.  I haven't had any USB weirdness (yet).
Therefore, not having the problem, and not seeing enough to let me have
any idea of the source of your problem, I just couldn't comment.  I
suspect that many of the others are in that same place.  No one can fix
what is not broke, and on our systems there don't appear to be any
problems (yet).

Regards,
Les H