FC6 VPN

Donald Tripp dtripp at hawaii.edu
Wed Dec 20 00:59:41 UTC 2006

Your options look to be:

http://x.cygwin.com/ (free)
http://www.labf.com/winaxe/index.html (commercial product)
http://www.microimages.com/mix/ (commercial product)

and so on, do a google search for "windowx x client":

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&client=safari&rls=en&q=windows
+x+client&btnG=Search

On your server side, you need to have XForwarding enabled in the /etc/
ssh/sshd_config file. Then you can run any application you would like
off the server by simply running it, or if you want to run a whole
session, use gnomesession.

- Donald Tripp
  dtripp at hawaii.edu
HPC Systems Administrator