VOTE

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 07:58:56 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-12-19 at 11:17 -0500, jim tate wrote:
> Goto website and vote.
>
> http://www.linux-mag.com/content/view/2833/

What blows my mind is all the MicroSoft advertising there. I'm letting
my subscription lapse, it seems about 50% of their content is about
Linux, but about 40% is all reference to Macs and the remainder of
content is about Windows. I miss the old days when we weren't friends
with anybody and said "Up Yours!" to Gates, just ignored Jobs and had
100% Linux content in the trade rags.
<g> Ric

http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/oar
http://www.wayward4now.net