FC6 & LTSP

Chris Mohler cr33dog at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 22:33:25 UTC 2006

Strange.  How did you go about upgrading LTSP?  I used to install it
"by hand", but lately (since FC5), I've been using the
'ltsp-utils.noarch' package available in extras.

Have you tried a creating a new user?  Your symtoms remind me of
troubles I had trying to get NFS /home directories going.  Check
/var/log/messages for NFS errors.  If you have another WM installed,
I'd try selecting that instead of Gnome - just to compare.

I guess you've run 'ltspcfg' a few times by now :)  Is there anything
out of the ordinary listed on the 'status report'?

Chris