NVidia TNT2 AGP 128-BIT 3D Graphics Card And Compiz

Jeffrey D. Yuille jeffy5 at optonline.net
Sun Dec 24 03:52:30 UTC 2006

Hello,

     I recently installed an Nvidia tnt2 agp 128-bit graphics card in my
computer.  I have Fedora Core 6 installed on a Dell Dimension xps t600r
desktop. I know that this is an old desktop and video card but I was
told that I could still get the desktop effects that comes with Fedora
Core 6. I tried to use desktop effects with this card but when I try to
enable it, it states that "Desktop Effects Could not be Started." or
something to that effect.  Are there special drivers that I need to
download for the NVidia card,or is it that the computer is too old to
use the Desktop Effects?

--
Jeffrey D. Yuille
44 Royal Drive, apt # 103