MS office Under Linux

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 10:10:18 UTC 2006

On 28/12/06, Patrick <flymooney at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dotan Cohen wrote:
> > On 26/12/06, Liloulinx <alilou_linux at yahoo.fr> wrote:
> >> Yes I think that I will install VMware. It's very heavy but I haven't the
> >> choice. I need MS-Word because OpenOffice doesn't make a symantic
> >> checking.
> >
> > Do you mean grammer checking? I think that abiword has that ability.
> >
> > Dotan Cohen
>
>    I never found the grammar-checking in MS Office to work particularly
> great. Nothing seems to replace the good old Harbrace (see Mom...I did
> learn something in school).

Patrick, not all of us are native English speakers. Theose grammer
checkers are especially important for us who might be able to express
ourselves in English, but need to present a professional appearance.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com/what_is/microsoft.html
http://technology-sleuth.com/short_answer/why_are_internet_greeting_cards_dangerous.html