VOTE

Les hlhowell at pacbell.net
Fri Dec 29 07:05:16 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-12-27 at 16:33 -0500, Dmitriy Kropivnitskiy wrote:
> Les wrote:
> >> http://xkcd.com/c194.html
> > I think a warning about adult content would be appropriate.  Thanks,
> Adult content?
When I clicked on the link it took me to a cartoon with a reference
about Penises.  Here in the US, that can get someone at work in serious
trouble should it be seen by the wrong people.  Not a personal problem
for me, but it is just polite when such content is referenced to let
people know in case they are in a sensitive position.

Regards,
Les H