vnc problems.

Aaron Konstam akonstam at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 29 22:22:19 UTC 2006

No matter how I try when I try to start a vnc session from one of my
home machines to another I get the error:

[akonstam at vulcan ~]$ vncviewer saturn

VNC Viewer Free Edition 4.1.1 for X - built May 17 2006 11:06:32
Copyright (C) 2002-2005 RealVNC Ltd.
See http://www.realvnc.com for information on VNC.

Fri Dec 29 16:13:43 2006
 main:        unable to connect to host: Connection refused (111)

Also when I restart vncserver on the server machine I can't find that
program running anywhere on the server machine. Can anyone explain all
this?
There are more dead people than living, and their numbers are
increasing. -- Eugene Ionesco
Aaron Konstam telephone: (210) 656-0355 e-mail: akonstam at sbcglobal.net