Problem with cups printing since upgrading to FC6

Bill Johnson wjohnson4 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 10:59:36 UTC 2006

Thanks for the reply Gary.  However, this is not a printer issue, it is an
FC6 issue (at least it seems to so me).  The printer was  working fine under
FC5, and then when I upgraded, things went awry.

Can anybody help me debug my problem with cups under FC6?  I'll share any
config / log files that may help.

Thanks!
Bill