On using spamassassin

Przemyslaw Gawronski pgg at tanren.pl
Sat Dec 30 14:45:30 UTC 2006

Hi, I'm using spamassassin for spam filtering with this rule of
procmail on FC5:

:0 fh w
* > 256000
* ^Subject:\/.*
| formail -I "Subject: {* -BIG- *} $MATCH"

# send mail through spamassassin
:0fw
| /usr/bin/spamc

Since I get about 200 mails a day I'm using the demons version not to
load spamassassin each time. But if I learn sa with sa-learn as a normal
user will that knowledge be used by the demon or it uses it's global
knowledge base? And to use it I should rather use:

| /usr/bin/spamassassin

in my procmail rule? But then load spamassassin each time?

Przemek
--
AIKIDO TANREN DOJO  -   Poland - Warsaw - Mokotow - Ursynow - Natolin
info: http://www.tanren.pl/ phone: +48501516666 email: dojo at tanren.pl