XBOX360 madwifi as asccess point

Rick Lim ricklim at telus.net
Sun Dec 31 07:49:02 UTC 2006

Hi there,
I have an Xbox360 with the Microsoft wireless network adapter and I am
trying to get it to connect with my FC6 madwifi access point.
I have 2 laptops, 3 palm pda that connect up to the AP, but the Xbox looks
like it does not connect up with the WEP enabled, if I try to connect to the
neighbours AP that is not WEP'd then it works ok, I even tried to remove the
WEP on my AP but no go.
Any one have any suggestions / similar troubles?