cups-pdf && SELinux problem running

Samuel Díaz García samueldg at arcoscom.com
Wed Feb 1 15:13:30 UTC 2006

Using your help, I had done this:

audit2why < /var/log/audit/audit.log | audit2allow

Whith this result:

allow auditd_t var_log_t:file { append getattr };
allow cardmgr_t apmd_t:file { getattr read };
allow cardmgr_t apmd_t:lnk_file read;
allow cardmgr_t crond_t:file { getattr read };
allow cardmgr_t crond_t:lnk_file read;
allow cardmgr_t inetd_t:file { getattr read };
allow cardmgr_t inetd_t:lnk_file read;
allow cardmgr_t init_t:file { getattr read };
allow cardmgr_t init_t:lnk_file read;
allow cardmgr_t initrc_t:file { getattr read };
allow cardmgr_t initrc_t:lnk_file read;
allow cardmgr_t kernel_t:file { getattr read };
allow cardmgr_t kernel_t:lnk_file read;
allow cardmgr_t src_t:dir search;
allow cardmgr_t udev_t:file { getattr read };
allow cardmgr_t udev_t:lnk_file read;
allow cardmgr_t unconfined_t:file { getattr read };
allow cardmgr_t unconfined_t:lnk_file read;
allow cardmgr_t xserver_log_t:dir search;
allow consoletype_t tmp_t:chr_file read;
allow cupsd_config_t unconfined_t:fifo_file write;
allow cupsd_t home_root_t:dir search;
allow cupsd_t urandom_device_t:chr_file ioctl;
allow cupsd_t user_home_dir_t:dir { add_name write };
allow cupsd_t user_home_dir_t:file { create getattr setattr write };
allow cupsd_t var_spool_t:dir { add_name remove_name write };
allow cupsd_t var_spool_t:file { create getattr read setattr unlink write };
allow dhcpc_t tmp_t:chr_file read;
allow fsadm_t dosfs_t:file getattr;
allow getty_t var_log_t:file { lock write };
allow hald_t mnt_t:dir { getattr read };
allow hald_t tty_device_t:chr_file ioctl;
allow hald_t usr_t:file { execute execute_no_trans ioctl };
allow hald_t var_lib_nfs_t:dir search;
allow httpd_t crond_t:fifo_file read;
allow ifconfig_t tmp_t:chr_file read;
allow ifconfig_t unconfined_t:fifo_file { read write };
allow updfstab_t dosfs_t:dir search;
allow updfstab_t dosfs_t:file getattr;

The question now is:

¿Where need I put all this?