Slightly OT: Photoshop tops 'most wanted' Linux app list

Claude Jones claude_jones at levitjames.com
Thu Feb 2 23:44:07 UTC 2006

On Thursday 02 February 2006 3:46 pm, Salvatore Enrico Indiogine wrote:
> try the latest gimp, krita and karbon14
As a producer in the world of television, with related graphics and web
responsibilities, I follow all things multimedia avidly. My impressions
follow of your two suggestions above.

gimp is limited resolution, and no intention to fix it.

Cinepaint is coming on strong, it seems like.

krita had miserable text tools the last time I tried it - have they improved?

haven't tried karbon14 - going to take a look
--
Claude Jones
Bluemont, VA, USA