Remote code and compile with GUI from Windows to Linux?

Arthur Pemberton pemboa at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 07:05:15 UTC 2006

Hey guys,

I have a multi-programmer project coming up. The application will be
compiled, run and tested on a remote Linux box. I myself use FC4 + KDE +
KDevelop, but the others with whom I will be working using Windows + Visual
Studio 2k3. Are there any higher level (for lack of a better term) ways for
them to code their share of the project from Windows besides Putty +
Vim/Emacs ?

Your suggestions will b e much appreciated.

Arthur