seeing a wireless card

John Summerfied debian at herakles.homelinux.org
Sun Feb 5 23:03:47 UTC 2006

Pls, don't top-post. We want to see the context of you reply, rather
than wonder what you're rattling on about.

bruce wrote:
> When I look at the card on the Airlinkplus.com site, it states that it's a
> "texas instrument" chipset. however, i don't see the card, or the chipset
> listed in the list of adapters for the wifi devices in the linux
> network/device configuration page.

I think this isn't going to work easily. TI and Broadcom are the worst
brands for Linux.

Look for the Linux/TI wireless project; its latest ACS drivers _might_
help. Otherwise, it's ndiswrapper.

--

Cheers
John