Wireless Card on linux

Deboo ^ knowledgeful at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 08:12:20 UTC 2006

I have tried compiling ndiswrapper again and also compiled a new
2.4.32 kernel but get an error after installing ndiswrapper. It
detects the card but no lights come up when using iwconfig to make it
up. I'm attaching a text file with the commands I use and the
errors/results I get

I did not have the WIndows driver CD for the Netgear PC card so I
downloaded the drivers from the net.

Regards,
Deboo

--
Please don't Cc: me, I'm subscribed to the list.