natively working wireless adapter/card

Dan grinnz at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 01:14:25 UTC 2006

Any card with an atheros chipset (such as the d-link that came packaged
with my router) should run fine with the madwifi / kernel-module-madwifi
drivers in the livna repository ( http://rpm.livna.org/ ). There are
similar drivers for other chipsets, but no others I have experience
with. There's a list of cards with the atheros chipset at
http://atheros.rapla.net/ .
-Dan